App update for Go this morning, now image tranmission failure at 200ft

Reaction score
Did the mandatory update to Go app on Android this morning, took a quick flight...an area I fly in regularly. Flew about 200ft away 200ft up. Clear line of sight. Image transmission loss warning on tablet. Came back, rebooted everything. Tried again in different direction, same thing.

Also, now forced to use HERE maps.

Will research more on this later. What a pain, I had a big day planned to fly. Missed oppurtunity because of dji forced update.

I suppose we are forced to use go4 now? Unfortuntaely for me it doesnt detect my p4 when the go4 app is loaded on the Nvidia Shield.

Did the mandatory update to Go app on Android this morning, took a quick flight...an area I fly in regularly. Flew about 200ft away 200ft up. Clear line of sight. Image transmission loss warning on tablet. Came back, rebooted everything. Tried again in different direction, same thing.

Also, now forced to use HERE maps.

Will research more on this later. What a pain, I had a big day planned to fly. Missed oppurtunity because of dji forced update.

I suppose we are forced to use go4 now? Unfortuntaely for me it doesnt detect my p4 when the go4 app is loaded on the Nvidia Shield.
See my rant
"DJI Go secretly disabled overnight" in the 3A/Pro section. From what I have seen because of the latest round of crash and burns with DJI Go on Android, DJI went out and disabled all them.

Reactions: jakobe75
Yes

See my rant
"DJI Go secretly disabled overnight" in the 3A/Pro section. From what I have seen because of the latest round of crash and burns with DJI Go on Android, DJI went out and disabled all them.
I was forced to download a firmware update for DJIGO to my Ellipsis android tablet today..
althoug
See my rant
I received notice of required firmware update on my Ellipsis Android tablet... downloaded & installed DJIGO update.... then received notice that DJI "No longer supports DJIGO for phantom 4 (and certain other drones). What gives?
I was able to fly using GPS & manual following download, but befuddled re: no longer support P4 for DJIGO. Any feedback from other P4 owners?

I'm using iOS dji go4 following its release a while back and have read that it was released to focus on the P4 range/ Mavic and to free up the older app due to the number of phantoms being supported. It was also suggested at the time that they would stop supporting the P4 in the older app at some stage and this appears to have happened. No issues with my current set up.

I'm using iOS dji go4 following its release a while back and have read that it was released to focus on the P4 range/ Mavic and to free up the older app due to the number of phantoms being supported. It was also suggested at the time that they would stop supporting the P4 in the older app at some stage and this appears to have happened. No issues with my current set up.

Tevek: Thanks for your input. I use an Ellipsis android tablet. Is the "iOS dji go4 a recent update which is compatible with my tablet?
If so, where can I go to download it?
Thank you!
Jay

Tevek: Thanks for your input. I use an Ellipsis android tablet. Is the "iOS dji go4 a recent update which is compatible with my tablet?
If so, where can I go to download it?
Thank you!
Jay
You need to download the android version as the iOS version I use is for Apple devices. I think if you go into google play and look for the dji go4 app, you should find it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl