APK Apps on Phantom 4 Pro plus ?

I even tried installing an .apk package from the ADB command line but no luck, tried all partitions. I think you're going to need to root the device to get anywhere, but that is risky... you could end up with a brick.

87c79326689b82876b3469541b31caa7.jpg

It is kind of silly to say 'I did it, but I'm not gonna tell', especially if you spam forums with that nonsense. But it's also true that if the exploit is real DJI will probably patch it as soon as it gets out anyway.

Here to show you my P4 Pro Plus, and don't said i am spam forums with that nonsense.

WeChat Image_20170327121045.jpg
WeChat Image_20170327121057.jpg

I even tried installing an .apk package from the ADB command line but no luck, tried all partitions. I think you're going to need to root the device to get anywhere, but that is risky... you could end up with a brick.

I did it. Apk packages via ADB commands. Explorer working properly. But I have problem with DroneDeploy - Google play services required. So I tired to find nessesary apk with google play services.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Everything like this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Limit of 20mb for the Apk? That's really unhelpful! Why is this the limit?

Also, anyone managed to install Pix4D mapper at all?

I've expressed my annoyance with this issue to DJI... I hope others do too, it's f**kin ridiculous that we can't install additional apps without all this messing about. Either that or they are rubbig their hands when it comes to sellin more standard controllers.

The plus controller tablet hardware isn't up to it. It is barely capable of running the bastardised version of dji go4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan