Ape Case backpack

Reaction score
Been looking a dozen's of bags. Many are a little too large for my taste and many look like giant boxes, they don't look like 'back packs'. I have a desire to keep it look like a standard backpack and keep the size on the smaller side. Anyway, what do you all think of this bag? I can't seem to find many user reviews:

Ape Case ACPRO1500W DJI Phantom Drone Backpack ACPRO1500W B&H

1463408464000_1251401.jpg

1463408189000_IMG_629714.jpg

Soft bags should not be too soft else you get all bending stresses on the bird. Do sides of the bag have inserts to keep them firm?

I like the colors :) is price ok?

There is one review from a Phantom 4 owner on Amazon here. Other than that, I wasn't able to find much information about it either.

Been looking a dozen's of bags. Many are a little too large for my taste and many look like giant boxes, they don't look like 'back packs'. I have a desire to keep it look like a standard backpack and keep the size on the smaller side. Anyway, what do you all think of this bag? I can't seem to find many user reviews:

Ape Case ACPRO1500W DJI Phantom Drone Backpack ACPRO1500W B&H

1463408464000_1251401.jpg

1463408189000_IMG_629714.jpg
Yes I like the look of this one for the same reasons as you. Have just ordered one but will be a couple of weeks before I get it. Will post a review when I've checked it out.

I bought the Pro Craft Backpack and really like it. It is a bit large, but it holds everything plus all the accessories. Lots of zippers and pockets. Plus it's super comfortable to wear. Lots of padding. Also a great price on EBay for $119.90. It fits my Phantom 4 very well.

I just got mine in the mail! I love the case. Just firm enough to not look or feel like a box. More pockets and pouches than I know what to do with

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, I've had my Ape Case backpack for a few weeks now and am very happy with it. Seems very good quality. Everything fits with plenty of spare room. Takes 17 inch laptop, ipad mini,(will fit larger tablets no problem), all my chargers and cables. Haven't been trekking with it yet, but feels very comfortable. At $220.00 australian dollars shipped from the US very good value.I think this is virtually identical to the DJI backpack at half the price.

Reactions: No_Fly_Zone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl