Anywhere open to fly around MD, PA or WV?

Reaction score
Hi all, I live in Cumberland MD and thankfully everyone here is cool about drones so can fly pretty much anywhere away from the local airport, military base and such and with so much farm land I have been able to fly in peace. However, I want to try some new scenery, anyone know of a place where to fly around the areas mentioned above? Don't mind going for a nice Sunday drive for a good place to have some flying time.

Thanks!

Out your way there are a ton of places to fly that are very nice. Central MD is now a giant NFZ so the pretty places in it along the rivers and shore are gone.

The Eastern Shore of MD has open spaces to fly and of course, you are close to PA and WV for some nice places too.

I actually have a Southern PA fly list I am thinking up with a cool video idea...

Southern PA!...Hmm, I will look at this. I will also check the meetups for any decent places.

I'm going out Saturday to this place near Thurmont, MD which a friend of mine has been flying his inspire with no issues.

Southern PA!...Hmm, I will look at this. I will also check the meetups for any decent places.

I'm going out Saturday to this place near Thurmont, MD which a friend of mine has been flying his inspire with no issues.
Be careful West of Thurmont! Men in suits and black sedans may make you disappear if you fly in the wrong places.

I am shooting East of Thurmont and SouthPA tmw.

Be careful West of Thurmont! Men in suits and black sedans may make you disappear if you fly in the wrong places.

I am shooting East of Thurmont and SouthPA tmw.

East of thurmont, Alright I will look at this as well.

Trying to do some long distance runs. I longest I have done is 3600 ft.

We go to Harper's Ferry every October for Halloween camping at the KOA. Beautiful country. Will definitely investigate flying in the area.

Have done some hiking in that area.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl