Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone used or familiar with this backpack?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by hoosiers25, Oct 30, 2015.

1. hoosiers25

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

Based on reviews alone, the first one looks like a solid buy.

3. hoosiers25

Kinda was thinking that myself, 10 reviews and only 1 person had issue, and he had to cut to fit for a 3. Just was hoping someone around here maybe had one and could speak to the good or bad. I will probably give it a go and post my thoughts after It arrives! Thx

4. Jayfdee

Both look OK to me. Need to consider hard or soft case, hard is difficult to live with on a day to day basis, but good for traveling.
    Some cases allow you to store with props attached,obviously they are bulkier.
    Me I use a soft case with Back pack straps, and I like to take the props off,I examine the motors this way, spin them and feel for defects.
    I do not normally take my charger out in the back pack,and this leaves room for more stuff,spare props,prop guards,some tools etc.
    Ultimately personal choice.

5. hoosiers25

I went with the cheaper one, seemed silly to pay more for the exact same bag almost. I also found a review on Youtube, guy took it with him to Hawaii for a week and had nothing but things to report. Should be here early next week, will post an update when it arrives!

6. RoyVa

Check out the backpacks on eBay.. Got mine for $35.. Very similar and does the same as the expensive one. Search on Phantom2 vision plus backpack.

7. lawman0210

Is there really a difference between a P2 & P3 case?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. societypete

It's the same thing a lot of pockets and build the same way I got this one from eBay ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446676666.010090.jpg