Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone seen or used this???....

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Drone-Outlaw, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Drone-Outlaw

I was perusing on ebay for some carbon fiber legs for my P2V+, and came across this deal...... I have only seen the level that you install on the back of the TX. Has anyone seen this type, or used something similar? Sure is priced right....
    Moose

Attached Files:

2. pyrophantom

All they are selling is the rotary potentiometer as far as I can see, and that wont work unless you go back to a previous firmware version and NEVER update. Its also a little more fiddly to resolder to the TX but dont be fooled into thnking they are offering you some kind of wonder 7th channel hack - read the extensive threads on this !!

The only person currently offering a tilt lever solution are Drone Expert which works with the current firmware.

;)

3. Mori55

I don't think you can load a earlier firmware that works with the gimbal. The older firmware was for the pv2 , the + has a brushless gimbal.

4. sergekouper

This still works with the P2 non vision. It's just a pot to replace another pot in a different location...

5. DKDarkness

You can't use the 7th channel with the current firmware. Courtesy of DJI :-(

Yes I use a custom pot on the frontside with firmware 2.00.

6. pyrophantom

Read the threads and you will see why.....nasty old uncle DJI says you cant !!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13232

7. sergekouper

Not on the P2 Non vision, I should have mentioned it. There is no difference if it is version 2 or 74. If the lever is still alive, and it should for the zenmuse, the pot stays a pot, and can be deported of course.
    I realise that the Op is talking about a V+. my bad then!
    (but I remain right about the P2 NV ...lol)