Anyone run this 5.8Ghz fpv antenna combo

Looks good, just a bit overprized... Keep in mind these antennas are RHCP while most of 5.8 FPV stuff is LHCP. So you cannot combine with other antennas if these are LHCP.

Keep in mind these antennas are RHCP while most of 5.8 FPV stuff is LHCP.

What 5.8Ghz FPV stuff is LHCP? I have an ImmersionRC 600 and BP monitor, and as far as I know it doesn't matter if the antennas are RHCP or LHCP, just as long as they are the same. Now... if you're talking about SMA and RP-SMA, that's another story...

I have the Skew Planar antenna that's in that package, I bought it separately, and so far it works well. I only have 2 flights with it since I just got it last week, but I like it. Instead of that helical I have an Immersion patch antenna on my BP, paired with a FatShark SpiroNET.

What 5.8Ghz FPV stuff is LHCP? I have an ImmersionRC 600 and BP monitor, and as far as I know it doesn't matter if the antennas are RHCP or LHCP, just as long as they are the same. Now... if you're talking about SMA and RP-SMA, that's another story...

Yes sorry for being not very acurate in words... It doesn't matter if LHCP or RHCP as long as tx and rx side have the same orientation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl