Anyone in the Malvern/Upton area?

Reaction score
Hi,

Want to do some filming but this filming will need two people for safety, nothing dangerous! So anyone in my general area want to help? I live in Welland so Tewkesbury, worcs etc.

For more details just ask.

Thanks ! :)

Spent many days fishing in Tewkesbury as a youngster, never caught anything but slimy eels! Folks move to Worcester today and we usually come over once a year. Will look you up when coming next.

Great. Look forward to it. We can even take my P4P for a spin whilst your here. Worcester, as you know, is only 12 miles down the road.
Absolutely. I'll bring my P4p with me as there are so many gorgeous places in the Cotswolds to take aerial pictures of. I grew up in Cheltenham just down the M5 a few miles. Mum and dad needed a bungalow due to their age and mobility so sold the house and my sister helped them move to a new estate in the North end of Worcester. Stay in touch!

Hi Philip,

Only half an hour away. Worcester or Tewksbury? I see you have the P4P like myself. Yes I do still need some help thanks. I have a couple of projects on the go and it would be handy to have an extra pair of eyes and perhaps a drone.

PM sent. :)

FrankC

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl