ANY RUMORS OF A NEW VISION PLUS COMMING?

Reaction score
I broke my gimbal, my camera works ok, so i dont want to buy everything new again.
Do you guys know anything of a new camera and gimbal comming soon?

Thanx.

ftimster said:
I wish the walkera h500 is looking not so good.......

I'm trying to understand your comment. Are you saying "I wish. The Walkera H500 is not looking so good." or "I wish. The walkera h500 is looking pretty good."

Well, the ilook camera still worse than a go pro.

The thing is that you can not really have vision camera thats is better than a go pro. At least the Walkera H500 has an open gimbal that can be adjusted perfectly for a Go PRO

So what's the point of spending the extra money if you have to buy a gopro ? Then you can't take pics.

I mean, its cool that with the walkera you could use the ilook cam and a go pro. I mean, really, it is tough that DJI could provide a vision plus camera similar to the upcomming GO PRO 4.

Mori55 said:
So what's the point of spending the extra money if you have to buy a gopro ? Then you can't take pics.
my GoPro is set to dual mode, it takes a picture every 10second (can be shorter) while it also records the video

p fandango said:
Mori55 said:
my GoPro is set to dual mode, it takes a picture every 10second (can be shorter) while it also records the video

Yes but no RAW. If video is what you need the gopro is great, but for photography, not being able to produce raw images is a MAJOR handicap...unfortunately...

David

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl