Any problem getting P3 past customs in Mexico?

Reaction score
I've traveled on commercial airlines and brought my bird as a carry on. No problems with TSA. Can anyone tell me if there is anything I should be concerned about in customs in and out of Mexico?

I took mine through Cancun in September with no problems at all, and I stupidly left a battery in it!

No problem at all, you can declare it (if asked) as a camera or toy or both, regulations are pretty loose here for that sort of thing.

yes definitely a good idea to remove the battery when traveling on a plane.

Attachments

• 1449585863432.jpg
    1449585863432.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 390
Reactions: Wacker2611
Thanks for all your replies. I feel assured now that I won't have any problems.

Have taken mine to Cabo with no problems. Just lots of interest over it.
Where did you fly in cabo. I've heard the Mexican police don't let people fly at beach

I took mine to Puerto Villarta and customs pull me into an office and questioned me about it. They saw it via X-ray, they told me it wasn't on their approved personal item list, I had to pay $75 duty to get it back, which at that moment I was thrilled to pay.

I took mine to Puerto Villarta and customs pull me into an office and questioned me about it. They saw it via X-ray, they told me it wasn't on their approved personal item list, I had to pay $75 duty to get it back, which at that moment I was thrilled to pay.
Did you get a receipt when you paid in cash? [emoji35] just being humorous [emoji6]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94