Any luck with the P3a & VR goggles?

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say this is a great form, thank you to everybody!

I was wondering if anyone had any success using an iPhone 6+ with the Litchi app and VR goggles?
I watched a YouTube video, on a cheap set of wolf b.... goggles. Intriguing.

I am also wondering, about FPV and goggles for that. I know you have to buy a HDMI port for the bottom of the P3 from DJI.

Thanks for any responses return!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Feel free to post youtube links - people do it all the time.

I started with a P3A and a cheap set of goggles, but was unsatisfied with the clarity of the FPV feed from the Advanced. I sent my cam/gimbal to Hunch here on the forums along with $200 and he sent me a new Pro cam/gimbal - difference is night and day. There are various examples of Advanced feed vs. Pro to be found here. So by all means get a set of goggles and have fun with the Advanced and if you want to eventually upgrade to Pro! Difference is most noticeable if you're flying low; if you're 200 feet or so the quality is the same. And goggles are *great* for blocking out light and seeing clearly - so go for it!

Looks like the same setup I have - go for it! It's fun. People say you tend to take better pictures and video with a tablet but flying with goggles is more immersive and fun. And you can see more details. It's $20 - do it!

Hi guys.I'm having problems purchasing either 3d vr,litchi etc.its says this item is not available for your country.Is there another free app that I could use to run these vr goggles

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94