Any good dealer/price in europe?

Reaction score
Importing from america will get me like 200 euro tax.
Buying from dji is also not preferred because i heard they do not care about warrenty.
Any dealer in europe that can ship the vision+ soon?

borgqueenx said:
Importing from america will get me like 200 euro tax.
Buying from dji is also not preferred because i heard they do not care about warrenty.
Any dealer in europe that can ship the vision+ soon?

The best option is to buy from DJI original site. When you proceed with purchasing and will automatically change currency to EUR. Price in EU from DJI is 1149 EUR with one battery. I spoke with my delaers ( Poland ) and they said same price in PLN 4750 zl = +/- exact as from DJI 1149 EUR.

Of course is better to buy from USA but unless you have no friend ( which even will not guarantee ) Customs in your country will check and they will dial your phone telling you that they have your property but need to pay extra. Finally I think it will costs more then buying in EU local delaer. Better is to buy no matter what in EU for us.

Geert said:
why not order at DJI in Germany ?

:)

Geert.

I called them. Asked if they can send me something. One guy said " we see what we can do, but normally we don't sell" and after my second call , i've been told that no possible to order such parts. Need to send it. Bloody small parts and can't tilt camera any more.

I am thinking how to make some provisoric ( temporarly ) solution . I don't even remember how was that screw and cover look like.

What I find annoying about the dji site is the price they charge in Europe. It is far more than either the UK or US equivalent. As if that was not enough they are charging VAT (sales tax) at a standard 25% regardless of which European country you live in. VAT is actually anwhere from 15 to 27% depending on country and only 4 of the 28 countries charge 25% or more.

ElectronicaRC in Spain say they will have the Vision Plus in about 10 days and will sell for the cheapest price in Europe. We'll see.

Jetlagged787 said:
What I find annoying about the dji site is the price they charge in Europe. It is far more than either the UK or US equivalent. As if that was not enough they are charging VAT (sales tax) at a standard 25% regardless of which European country you live in. VAT is actually anwhere from 15 to 27% depending on country and only 4 of the 28 countries charge 25% or more.

ElectronicaRC in Spain say they will have the Vision Plus in about 10 days and will sell for the cheapest price in Europe. We'll see.

I desagree with you jetlagged. Total price o V+ with shipment costs 1149 euro from DJI. From your website costs 1099 but did you checked shipment costs? It is almost the same.

Of course would be nice to buy in USA without taxes and vat.

Jetlagged787 said:

Im curious how much that is including shipping. I'm also looking for a good deal including a spare battery.

Lol just had contact with a dealer in the netherlands, and they offer desame price as dji..but not with discount for a second battery.
Pretty stopid. They say if dji authorises them, they would do it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl