Any flyaways on P2V+ v3.0 with v2.1 ESCs?

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a P2V+ v3 after giving up on the Parrot Bebop, but I'm really put off by all the stories and videos of flyaways on the Phantom line.

However, after much searching, I haven't found a single post or video about a flyway on the new P2V+ v3, except for issues related to getting pre-v2.1 ESCs.

So, my question is: if I buy a V3, assuming I get ESC v2.1, and assuming I follow all the instructions correctly, will I be at risk of flyaways? Has anyone with the latest versions of everything actually experienced a flyaway?

I feel like a fly away is determined by the person who owns it. Now, you appear to be someone that sounds like you ptobably know right from wrong, and this is most likely not your 1st day behind a R/C. Of coarse that doesn't mean you wont have a fly away, but if you don't take the quad for granted, you will probably be just fine. My 1st quad was a P2V which yep you guessed it, I lost it to a fly away. But it was due to a broken part. I then bought and lost a Vision Plus that was my fault. I flew it just out of range and lost reception. The battery expired and it went in a cornfield and I could not find it. I 3rd and last quad fell from the sky onto pavement. It was from mismatched V3 motor/esc's. It is currently at dji and is suppose to be replaced by dji.

So I would really like to say you will never experience any problems. But as I say, the largest precentage to that comes from the per operating the controller before, during, and after their flights. Feel free to ask any question you have anytime.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl