Any fix for the tilted horizon and the app reset?

Reaction score
Alright before anybody says do a word search, I have and there is no relief. Since I upgraded a few weeks ago to the latest firmware I have had the dreaded tilted horizon which can be adjusted by the 'adjust gimbal roll' feature but it isn't consistent. What happens is it will be a little different each time, the angle of the tilt that is.
I never had this issue before the update, so im kinda guessing that the next firmware will be the fix? Im not referring to the yaw but the tilt, so its not related to the screw at the top that meets the 'D' shaft. The other issue im having which is rare is the app will either freeze, black out, or reboot which it never did before. Any help from the experienced group would be great, thanks.

Most say to do a 'cold' IMU calibration. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the "gimbal roll" using the Go app.

Mine will occasionally tilt but only if I do an aggressive yaw in either direction. Slowing down my yaw seems to make it much better. I slowed it down by lowering the yaw, gain, and expo settings. Now I get a smooth slow yaw.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl