Another P4P Focus problem. again

Reaction score
So Ive had the P4P for 2 months now and have 30 plus flights in. However this focus issue continue to exist. Sometimes the images look ok to very good and sometimes horrible. Right now I cant get a focused shot with the p4p on the ground, taking a photo of a car 30 feet away on a sunny day with auto focus and or manual focus. When I half press the shutter release to activate auto focus the image zooms in, green box, beep and then photo. The zoomed in image looks very soft, not focused as does the finished photo on the computer.
Do I have a lense issue? How should I confirm the issue exists before returning?
I have searched and not been able to find an answer to this problem. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

i think i have similar problem, the video is fine, but any picture i take look pretty average when you look a but closer, its like there is **** loads of noise that shouldnt be there, especially as the pics are taken during the day. just like this pic i have attached. anyone know why this is? with this fancy 1inch sensor etc..... this should be taking **** hot pics just like my canon 6d i would think. maybe its to do with the motion in the air? anyone?

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 462
Have you tried viewing the imag
i think i have similar problem, the video is fine, but any picture i take look pretty average when you look a but closer, its like there is **** loads of noise that shouldnt be there, especially as the pics are taken during the day. just like this pic i have attached. anyone know why this is? with this fancy 1inch sensor etc..... this should be taking **** hot pics just like my canon 6d i would think. maybe its to do with the motion in the air? anyone?
Have you tried viewing the image in Lightroom.? I had the same "problem", but viewing them in Lightroom is much clearer if you are looking at the RAW files.

No I have not tried that. The images that are in focus are all very close to the lense, 3-5 ft. Anything beyond that is horrible. It appears that the focus range does not have the ability adjust enough. Should the zoomed in auto focus assistant appear focused? Because that always has looked poor.
I will try some in RAW format today. Thanks for your advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen