Another bird falls out of the sky

You'll be fine. When I got my new bird, I complained on this forum that it was messed up an didn't fly right. I felt like Cole Trickle after his crash. Everything felt wrong. I was the same way. I had all this confidence and when my **** just crashed, it crashed with it. But I got through it. Plus you won't over tighten the props. After a half dozen flights, you'll have the feel for tightening them and you'll be comfortable.

I changed my pre flight procedure with regard to installing my props. Now everything is good and I'm flying better than I was before. Way better. Hang in there.

Yep, I tried Sunday to look for my missing PV2+ in woods, but ran into to much snow. I went up in the air for a short time. I fly started biting into my finger, I killed it. I still have a knot and it hurt for two days. I got back home and I saw blood stains all over the unit including the battery. I pulled the props and battery, put in the box for repair, send it as is.

DJI received my P3S yesterday. The status page indicated that they assessed the damages last evening. That is a quick turn around!

Well, my P3S is on its way back from DJI. They repaired it free of charge. I don't know what caused the crash but after looking at the flight logs, it seems they determined it was covered by the warranty. Kudos to DJI! I am going to call them tomorrow to find out what was the cause of the crash. I will do another separate post recounting my experience with their service.

Glad they got it fixed under warranty! Hopefully everything is actually working when you get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik