Android Vision app update

Reaction score
Hi all.
Has anyone updated their android app and getting "not enough power to get home" constantly popping up on your screen?
This happens straight from lift off with a full battery.

Cheers

plug in to the naza assistant and see what its saying for your total voltage total mah and most important off all what is it saying for the voltage on all 3 cells when its at a full charge.
If any cell is bad it will tell you its fully charged by the leds on the battery having all 4 bars lite BUT will not really have a full 5200mah charge and the total voltage will be way off depending on if its 1 or 2 cells not working.

If you only have 2 cells working you can get almost 5 minutes on a full battery before its drained completely and if 2 cells are going you can get about 1 or 2 minutes.

So first thing is to get a peek in the naza with the battery fully charged and lets see what numbers you got going on. \
you can even take a screen print and post it here so we can take a look at the numbers and see if its the battery.

Lew40 said:
Hi all.
Has anyone updated their android app and getting "not enough power to get home" constantly popping up on your screen?
This happens straight from lift off with a full battery.

Cheers

I updated a week ago, to 1.0.54 on the Android app. All seems ok, so far.

J.James said:
plug in to the naza assistant and see what its saying for your total voltage total mah and most important off all what is it saying for the voltage on all 3 cells when its at a full charge.
If any cell is bad it will tell you its fully charged by the leds on the battery having all 4 bars lite BUT will not really have a full 5200mah charge and the total voltage will be way off depending on if its 1 or 2 cells not working.

If you only have 2 cells working you can get almost 5 minutes on a full battery before its drained completely and if 2 cells are going you can get about 1 or 2 minutes.

So first thing is to get a peek in the naza with the battery fully charged and lets see what numbers you got going on. \
you can even take a screen print and post it here so we can take a look at the numbers and see if its the battery.

Unfortunately, plugging it into Naza isn't going to be possible. Lost it last night in the sea :) Never mind, **** happens. Vision plus next week :)

Wow that sucks to hear. But I guess its true these things really are like crack. "oh I no I just lost my phantom. Thats Ok I'll just buy an new one" LOL I've been there I lost one of my fc40s and ordered a replacement the next day then the day before the replacement one arrived I was out walking the dog and happened to find my lost one laying in someones yard.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl