Altitude Mode.

Reaction score
I tried altitude mode today for the first time. It took me back to "Old School flying". Really scary. Really appreciate the "New School" technology. Still love my P4...

It will say Atti mode if you lose GPS or you select A mode. You are in full control (but attitude is stillretty much held by the computer) at this point. The wind will blow it around and it will drift as well. It's fun to play and get use to the way it flys without all the contols keeping it steady. Just be ready to switch it back to one of the other modes if she gets away from you.
A-mode (Attitude): When neither the GPS nor the Vision System is available, the aircraft will only use its
barometer for positioning to control the altitude.

OH OK, I understand Attitude mode but not Altitude mode. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I had been missing out on something.
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Pharm
It will say Atti mode if you lose GPS or you select A mode. You are in full control (but attitude is stillretty much held by the computer) at this point. The wind will blow it around and it will drift as well. It's fun to play and get use to the way it flys without all the contols keeping it steady. Just be ready to switch it back to one of the other modes if she gets away from you.
A-mode (Attitude): When neither the GPS nor the Vision System is available, the aircraft will only use its
barometer for positioning to control the altitude.
Thanks, I stand corrected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164