Altitude drop

Reaction score
Is anyone still dealing with this altitude drop. I never noticed it till last week. It Only happens when you stop going forward. Drops 5 too 10 feet

Is anyone still dealing with this altitude drop. I never noticed it till last week. It Only happens when you stop going forward. Drops 5 too 10 feet

I’m having same issue. Mine happens thou cause my phantom 4 seems to gain 5-10 feet as I can going forward. This weekend I tried to maintain altitude of 150 feet for about 1000 feet straight line. By the end I was at around 163 feet high and when I stopped going forward the drone dropped immediately to 150 feet. Would not be a good thing if trees where below.

I upgraded mine about a week ago but I’ll have to check version number but it is the latest.

It would be interesting to see the flight logs from one of these altitude drop flights, just to take a look see, If one of you would upload one of these from your device logs at the link below, we might possibly see what this issue may be. If you do, post a link back here to the upload.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Reactions: Droner66
It would be interesting to see the flight logs from one of these altitude drop flights, just to take a look see, If one of you would upload one of these from your device logs at the link below, we might possibly see what this issue may be. If you do, post a link back here to the upload.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

I’ll up load one tonight

How do I upload the log. And where do I find the file
The file will be on the device you were using. Instructions on how to retrieve the file are in the link in Post#5 above. Once you upload to there you will need to share a link back here to the uploaded file. The files are in .txt format.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119