Aloha from Oahu

Reaction score
Aloha from Makakilo, Hawaii. Love flying my Phantom 3 Pro. Just took the free Embry Riddle Aeronautical University MOOG course on Unmanned Aerospace Systems and recommend it for anyone new to this game. I look forward to viewing your posts. Mahalo...... Dan

Aloha from Waikele! UAS newbie here (since April 2016). I heard the crickets in here so I popped in to take a look. How often do you fly?

Aloha from Waikele! UAS newbie here (since April 2016). I heard the crickets in here so I popped in to take a look. How often do you fly?
I haven't been flying too much lately. I like flying out in Waianae around Pokai Bay and up in the mountains by Our Lady of Keeau. I also like flying out by Kaena Point. I will be going to Oregon soon to visit my son who is in the Coast Guard at Astoria. While there I will give him my Phantam 3 Pro and will be getting either a new Phantam 4 or Inspire 1. Will do lots of flying out there and will post the videos.

Reactions: Adam T
Welcome to the forum Dan .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Took my P4 to Kualoa Point to film Chinaman's Hat and the surrounding area. While in a POI orbit around the island I noticed a P4 right next to me.... then another one about 200 feet down the beach. There were 3 of us with P4's in the same area at the same time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18