all yellow lights, tried everything! HELP

Reaction score
I am still grounded. Been updating firmware all yellow lights....no idea what to do:
I have tried to bind transmitter, but no light shows up at all inside the phantom when I push or do not push binding button
I have imported the parameters, downloaded the new spoftware a million times
I get nothing....no major crash..phantom v 1.1.1.

steady yellow...it appears to be a binding issue....but the internal LED light does not light up..bought a new controller...have done everything I can find online

krockdaddy said:
steady yellow...it appears to be a binding issue....but the internal LED light does not light up..bought a new controller...have done everything I can find online

It's probably a malfunctioning reciever. I had one go bad on my 2 for no apparent reason.

when you plug the phantom in assistant go to upgrade tab. when looking at GPS module do you have all zeros or any other numbers like 6.1.x.x ??

Were you doing any type of calibration when this problem happened? My led chart indicates a possible start of the horizontal calibration process, with the led lights in a solid yellow mode, but was never finished.

when plugged in it shows all 00000 in the GPS module...
I was not doing any calibration...I flew it landed, no issues. went to fly again and got all yellow lights.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl