Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Forgot ta put it in but just fixed it :D
LOL!
hysterical-1060.gif

Hey Porky ..remember in the Vison section when I told ya I had something on ya and wouldn't tell ya what it was ....Well guess what bro :D

Hey Porky ..remember in the Vison section when I told ya I had something on ya and wouldn't tell ya what it was ....Well guess what bro :D
I remember that post when ya was teasing him;) Now ya got two on him:D

tumblr_msysjgZpdI1ql56ddo1_500.gif

I thought you lot would like that pic;) blimey that got more likes than my sunset pics:eek:

Better take more like that then:D that's what you get when the phantom is hand caught... Not landing it on the sand;)

Thanks guys for your help with my lights problem;) remember I ain't flown it for sometime;) so you start to loose touch with it. Been concentrating on the other flying thing:D

Just found this link from our hotel live webcam

Port St Maarten Webcam - Live Streaming Video from PTZtv

Now you can watch me fly:D I'll shout ya when I'm going out;) it will be about 6.00pm tonight St Maarten time. I'll let you guys know;)

Meant to be three cruise ships in today:eek: think it's gonna be total grid lock.......:D Check out the link above;)

No flying for me tonight, going on a sunset cruise with Mrs P;) gonna have to take my Gono for pics this time;) that thing takes some cracking photos for its size;) P2 me thinks now:D

Clampit: Hope you can help me out with your recent Heathrow Terminal 5 experience - do Security have any issues with standard plastic propellers (P3) as hand luggage? and are they strict about the number of spare batteries (in DJI backpack) carried?
Many thanks if you have time for reply, S.

Reactions: 750r
Clampit: Hope you can help me out with your recent Heathrow Terminal 5 experience - do Security have any issues with standard plastic propellers (P3) as hand luggage? and are they strict about the number of spare batteries (in DJI backpack) carried?

Hi simlloyd, I had no problem with getting my Phantom through security, I had two batteries plus extra props, they didn't even ask me to open the case;) you will be fine;)

Welcome to the forum .

Reactions: dirkclod

Sorry.... Welcome to the forum also;)

Reactions: Fplvert and Clampit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart