Ah ha... Bit of help please :-p

Reaction score
So I finally want to send the bird in the air to take pics using litchi (straight lines set in options)

I see it already has a panorama pic next to it. Will this be taken automatically. I try to add a pic but it keeps saying N/A

any help greatly appreciated. It's 5am in London now so will get some sleep so I will reply in a few hours [emoji4]

Neon Euc

1486702697212.png

Neon Euc

Try removing the 10 sec wait after the panorama action. Pan is a programmed set of actions and takes all of the allowed actions at a WP. If you want do do anything else at tha location, you need to at another WP a few meters away.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Thanks guys for the input. I will try removing the 10 second wait and see if that helps. I'm using android by the way [emoji4]

Neon Euc

If you are recording video when you arrive at this waypoint, you'll need to stop recording in order to take the panorama photos.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

And, if you are recording video and want to resume after the panorama shot, you'll need to stop recording BEFORE you get to that waypoint... because the panorama requires a series of 14 preset actions and Litchi only allows 15 at a waypoint, you can't stop video, do panorama, then restart video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl