Aeroxcraft gimbal

Reaction score
has any one tried using the Phantom Go Pro Gimbal from AEROXCRAFT with S-Bus, the paperwork says plug into F2, it works like this, but you can not tilt it manually. Any idea's any one.

I know the one you're talking about but I haven't used it yet. A couple of things you can check:

- Did you enable X1 in the NAZA Assistant software for gimbal control?

- Do you see the X1 channel respond in the software when you move the pot (knob) on your transmitter?

- Are you sure the lead you connected to F2 is the pitch control from the gimbal?

Managed to get it done, (it was easy,!!!!!!!).As it was a 3rd party gimbal the Naza would just operate the Pitch and Roll and not give manual control, I must say that it is not being used on the Phantom but a F/W 550, all I had to do was switch off the gimbal in the firmware, it still roll's and pitch but now I can control it manually. Easy when you know how, just knowing HOW.

chopperflyer said:
Managed to get it done, (it was easy,!!!!!!!).As it was a 3rd party gimbal the Naza would just operate the Pitch and Roll and not give manual control, I must say that it is not being used on the Phantom but a F/W 550, all I had to do was switch off the gimbal in the firmware, it still roll's and pitch but now I can control it manually. Easy when you know how, just knowing HOW.

Awesome!!

Are you also using aeroXcraft's landing gear? I am, and I'm curious to see how the gopro gimbal looks mounted on it.

Got this far now have a problem, got the tilt to work manually but plug in the video cable and the gimbal start's to judder, remove it and every thing is fine. A bit more head scratching to do, hope to get there in the end.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel