AeroSIM-RC for P2

nospeak said:
Hi everyone,
does anybody use or test AeroSIM for P2?

Man that's cool!! Of course if you think you'll be piloting a 747 any time soon. :lol:

Look if you're thinking of getting into the hobby or you already have P2 read the user manual several times then head out to an open field and learn to fly.

I use Aero-sim for P2, I use it to keep current if I have not flown for a while (Weather not always easy in the UK). You have training and gaming mode. Training is quite cool and realistic, including the physics and the damage if you crash.You can fly FPV or LOS, your choice. Far better than training on a cheap miniature quad. The only issue with aerosim is that you cannot use the DJI remote...
Other than that it's the best sim for phantom so far.

sergekouper- thanks for your explanation. The latest version of P2 remote has small "sim" socket -so is this problem of AeroSim software?

You have to check with aero sim if this new remote is supported. You normally plug the remote in a dongle to use the full version, and not all remotes are supported.

Does it have a manual mode?
I'm curious as to how different the Phantom flies in manual compared to a cp/fp heli and don't want to try the real thing right now.

I have not seen a manual mode, only ATTI and GPS apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan