Aerobatics?

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else but the Mission Planner will be a nice feature but in the mean time I am learning to fly some airplane looking moves. vertical figure eights and giant loops, just not inverted - think more like a ferris wheel move. Ascending and descending cork screws. I already take off down the runway, climbing out as i go then do a nice 270 degree procedure turn.

Just like learning to fly planes - learn to do straight and level horizontal figure eights. I, for one, would like to see some creative flying videos.

We need to start getting some competition because all this flying away and back again was fun for a few days but I need more of challenge.

Got some aerobatic videos? Let's see them and let the games begin.

Re: Acrobatics?

Fortunately the Phantom is just the best aerial cmaera platform on the market for the price. My challenge it getting the ultimate shot or video..... choosing a subject and planning a flight to get the most out of it. You might want to brouse the videos out there.... I think DSLR pros have a guy thats threaded the needle on numerous occasions and captured some spectaculat video. I just got my P2G with FPV and I'm still doing the shakedown flying getting used to it and probing the features and limitations!

Here's a pic I got with my Vision.
DJI00065.JPG

Nice! San Diego?

Yes! I was a bit apprehensive about flying over water....But it turned out nicely!

Pretty ballsy getting that close to a carrier. I'd be worried about them blowing it out of the sky, and making the news.

The Midway is an inactive museum (decommisioned). The other two to the left of the bow on carrier row (Coronado Island) would be a different story!
DJI00080.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT