Aerial View Of Centennial Park New Berlin, IL

Reaction score
I've had my P3s for about a week now and loving it. The weather has been bad but I've managed to get some flights in here and there. Here is some footage of a local park near my work. One thing I have noticed while cutting my video is that I feel like I'm looking at the same thing over and over. I need to find ways to make my videos more interesting.

So far I have been keeping the AC close by as I'm getting used to its capabilities. I think it will help when I allow it to get out and cover more landscape during my flights.

Nice video. So is that a man made sledding hill? Whats the story behind it?
Thank you, yes that is a man-made hill using the earth they removed to dig out the ponds you see in the video. It is a nice idea as most of the time we get some snow and great for the kids to have a spot to go sledding. Before this, most of the local golf courses were the only places to find hills big enough to sled down.

I've had my P3s for about a week now and loving it. The weather has been bad but I've managed to get some flights in here and there. Here is some footage of a local park near my work. One thing I have noticed while cutting my video is that I feel like I'm looking at the same thing over and over. I need to find ways to make my videos more interesting.

So far I have been keeping the AC close by as I'm getting used to its capabilities. I think it will help when I allow it to get out and cover more landscape during my flights.

Nice job. I'm at the same stage you are--got to get over the fear of letting it get on out there. I also think it may help to go low and slow, and to minimize the yaw turns while filming (except when the camera is pointed straight down). But I'm just a beginner too!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart