Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced sale pricing, how long?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by kbtrade, Jan 9, 2016.

1. kbtrade

Any idea how long the $799 sale price will last on the Phantom 3 Advanced? Most of the retailers are now $799 too. Anyone think the $799 will stay the permanent price or return to $999? I was originally planning on getting the P3P, now I am torn with the $400 to $450 savings buying the Advanced! I don't have a 4K TV yet and I would need a new computer to edit in 4K....decisions! :)

2. Travis726

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Will have the cash to spend in a couple weeks.

3. Kevin4havis

Thats a great price,with the exchange rate that makes it £550. The best price in the UK IS £690

4. J&L

J&L

Be my luck I buy the advanced this weekend and they drop the pro down next week. I have no need for 4K but if it's cheap enough I would slowly updated the needed electronic to make use of a P3P lol.

5. robinb

Yes VAT bumps up the price by 20%

6. msinger

Approved Vendor

DJI made no mention of how long the Standard and Advanced will be on sale. They are marketing it as a sale though, so I wouldn't wait around too long if you want to take advantage of it.

7. Travis726

I think it will be permanent, if not they will loose customers to yuneec's new hex they have coming. Before the sale, I was set on buying a P3P, Now its just not worth the extra $400 to me for 4k (and the 10mbit stream for fpv).

If they take away the sale, I would be back at the P3P, but would be a whole lot closer to just saying screw it, and buying the typhoon H instead.

8. msinger

Approved Vendor

That is rumored to cost about $2k. If that's true, it's most likely out of the price range of the average Phantom customer.