Adios Phantom 3 Series.

I don't think the phantom 3 will get cheaper..I think parts and batteries will sky rocket. There's so many p3s out there that when they quit making replacement parts we will be hard pressed to get them cheap..
Think I'll look into a 3D printer.
The gov hasn't started regulating them yet.

I don't think the phantom 3 will get cheaper..I think parts and batteries will sky rocket. There's so many p3s out there that when they quit making replacement parts we will be hard pressed to get them cheap..
Think I'll look into a 3D printer.
The gov hasn't started regulating them yet.
Not sure on that one.
I reckon there will be enough run out sales to make em cheaper.
I bought my second P3P for less than half price when the 4 was released

I have read many bad reviews on the latest IOS GO APP apparently many problems. Is anyone having issues with the latest update?

I have read many bad reviews on the latest IOS GO APP apparently many problems. Is anyone having issues with the latest update?
Are you sure? I have not heard any bad things about it. You might be confusing it with something else.

Are you sure? I have not heard any bad things about it. You might be confusing it with something else.
Exactly. Jsposito please send us links to the "many bad reviews" you have read on the latest IOS GO APP...

On apple store search for DJI GO for PHANTOM 3 and it pops up, latest versoin is 2/13/17 and it's 3.17. and just read the reviews from the iphone. The internet link only gives 3 reviews.

Last edited:
well I'm so happy to hear that. Yet there seems to be at least a few I've read. And curiously there is only 28 reviews thus far.

well I'm so happy to hear that. Yet there seems to be at least a few I've read. And curiously there is only 28 reviews thus far.
People are much more likely to make a complaint than they are to review something that works and always has.

I'm using the most up to date firmware on both my p3A and my iPad air 2. No problems at all. No limits to distance our height that I can tell. I am using autopilot in addition to the go app. Not a single problem. Thanks

Reactions: Jeremy_S
I'll keep my ole P3P with the same ole firmware it had on it when I bought it..never had any trouble with distance or height! It'll do what ever I tell it to..if I want to go 1000m straight up it will no restrictions..May not have the new fancy go app but it does what I want..
Every time I turn it on it thinks it needs updates but after I deny them I'm good to go..You all enjoy your new birds!
i like my P3A and tobe honest i dont care for any other product.the P3 is easy to mod to fix and fly.:( i am so disapointed.

I'm using the most up to date firmware on both my p3A and my iPad air 2. No problems at all. No limits to distance our height that I can tell. I am using autopilot in addition to the go app. Not a single problem. Thanks

Me as well with the same gear. No issues at all.

silverwing I don't see it as that big of a deal, they're just moving on to the next thing. I'm still flying a P2V+ as well and it's many years out of date. I got it's legs stretched out the other day and went 650 meters on a rock stock wifi connection out here at work.

I'm sure the P3A will last me a long time as well. Stocking up on batteries because that's the only thing that will really cause an issue in the future. Eventually I'll get a new one but for now, meh, I'm happy with what I've got.

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
Me as well with the same gear. No issues at all.

silverwing I don't see it as that big of a deal, they're just moving on to the next thing. I'm still flying a P2V+ as well and it's many years out of date. I got it's legs stretched out the other day and went 650 meters on a rock stock wifi connection out here at work.

I'm sure the P3A will last me a long time as well. Stocking up on batteries because that's the only thing that will really cause an issue in the future. Eventually I'll get a new one but for now, meh, I'm happy with what I've got.
i agree better stock up on a couple shells to.

Man knock on wood I've never cracked a shell on either one but you're probably right, for 50 bucks it's just good insurance.

yes phantom4 just watched a video on shell replacement its not as bad as i thought.one day i will buy one but for now its P3 all the way:) to the bitter sweet end.hahahaha but hopefully the p6 will be out then....

That's what I'm thinking. P6 will be out in sometime in 2018, maybe a little later. By then I'll be anxious for 40 minute flight times and whatever else they've come up with an I'll upgrade.

Reactions: phantomAlex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94