Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Adding Zenmuse H33D and Immersion Trans

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Mods' started by Duke, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Duke

After receiving my new P2 and Zenmuse H33D Gimbal today and Installing that along with the 600mw Immersion Video Transmitter, when turning on I just couldn't believe how clear the picture was on my Boscam Video receiver. Before I was seeing lines run through the screen just powering up and sitting on the bench.

I can think of two things that may have improved the video dramatically. The Immersion transmitter (before I was using an AVL58 mini) or the Interference board that comes with the Zenmuse Gimbal. I will say this, NO MORE trashy cheap Gimbals for me, and I am a Immersion man all the way! ;) So what do you guys think Improved it so much? The Transmitter/Gimbal or both?

~Duke

2. cubandrone

Pics man, thx...

3. kenjancef

I should be getting my Immersion and iOSD mini tomorrow. Still have to wait a week or so to order the Black Pearl, but at least I can get everything installed in the P2 and be ready to go when I do get it. Hope I have as much success as you! :)

4. Duke

Great News hope all goes good! ;)

~Duke

5. go fast

Here's how my iOSD mini looked after the install , also put the canbus port inside , this really cleans up the outside of the phantom.....

Attached Files: