Adding a Pro to tablet with a Standard?

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a P3P Standard on my iPad now. This week, I want to add my new P3P. Exactly, how is that done?
I really appreciate your help.
Terry

Hello,
I have a P3P Standard on my iPad now. This week, I want to add my new P3P. Exactly, how is that done?
I really appreciate your help.
Terry

I didn't quite understand the question, are you asking how to fly two p3p on the same
IPad?

I didn't quite understand the question, are you asking how to fly two p3p on the same
IPad?[/QUOTE

No Sir, I have the Standard now, and will be adding the Pro to the same iPad. So since they both use the same Go App, I need to know what to do.
Thank you,
Terry

You can't fly them both at the same time, but you just connect your new p3p with the cable, (The USB to lightning/micro USB) to the remote, and it should automatically detect it, and fly just like normal. (Double check the settings on your new AC)

You can't fly them both at the same time, but you just connect your new p3p with the cable, (The USB to lightning/micro USB) to the remote, and it should automatically detect it, and fly just like normal. (Double check the settings on your new AC)

Oh, the iPad recognises which drone is hooked up through the controller being hooked to the iPad?

Oh, the iPad recognises which drone is hooked up through the controller being hooked to the iPad?

I use go4 and can't totally remember the original go app, but it should recognize it yes. But I remember you should be able to choose P3P, and then connect it in if you want. But it should automatically recognize it;))

I use go4 and can't totally remember the original go app, but it should recognize it yes. But I remember you should be able to choose P3P, and then connect it in if you want. But it should automatically recognize it;))

Perfect. That's what I was hoping.
Terry

Your app can handle multiple Phantoms.
No need to do anything, it will recognise whichever it is connected to.

Thank you very much. Time to get started.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures