Reaction score
For anyone complaining bout seeing the blades and all, well here you go, no blades or led's :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: bob_moodytx
Lol great job, nice smooth flying gets some great results. Just keep an eye on the gimbal tilt. You can adjust this while in the air on the phantom 3 adv/pro by holding the C2 button and scrolling the wheel to adjust it. Also your sky was really washed out. Go manual, use as low an ISO as you can. Turn on the histogram and zebras. Adjust your shutter speed till the histogram graph is mostly in the center but more towards the right with only a small amount or no zebra stripes showing in the highlights. This way you will keep the detail in the sky as its not blown out and in post process you can adjust your exposure, highlights, shadows, whites and blacks to pull the shadows back in while keeping the highlights to get some awesome looking footage :)

Enjoy

Reactions: azgeek
Love the video - a bit washed out but maybe that is what you were going for? My wife is an artist so I am always looking at the expression of the art form rather than absolute clarity.
Great advice on how to clear it up Malakai - I am looking forward reading more tips from everyone to improve my own editing.

Jon,

Very nice. I especially liked the coordinated turns. Makes for a very smooth transition in direction.
Many times I see what I call box flights. Fly out, stop, turn 90 degrees ... rinse and repeat until you get home.

I spend a lot of flight time practicing those turns. It's a hold over from flying RC planes and Helicopters.

Kudos,

Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan