Accessories

Reaction score
If you can't tell by now, I am an enthusiastic noob with lots of questions! For instance: I have seen a lever control that appears to be attached to the upper potentiometer on the back of a P2V+ controller for adjusting the gimbal . Is this gimbal control available/compatible with the P2V (I am already using the app controller)? If it exists, is it a simple add-on or require hacking the unit?

Second: I have a great case from Goprofessional but I want to carry the quad in my motorcycle saddlebags and the cargo hold of a kayak. Can anyone recommend a good case that will hold just the quad with props removed, controller and a couple of batteries (i.e. the absolutely smallest case possible)?

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

homer said:
If you can't tell by now, I am an enthusiastic noob with lots of questions! For instance: I have seen a lever control that appears to be attached to the upper potentiometer on the back of a P2V+ controller for adjusting the gimbal . Is this gimbal control available/compatible with the P2V (I am already using the app controller)? If it exists, is it a simple add-on or require hacking the unit?

Second: I have a great case from Goprofessional but I want to carry the quad in my motorcycle saddlebags and the cargo hold of a kayak. Can anyone recommend a good case that will hold just the quad with props removed, controller and a couple of batteries (i.e. the absolutely smallest case possible)?

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

Try a backpack, I think there were some post about it. Smallest case I found that I use is pelican 1510, but for what your looking for the pelican might still be to large.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72