A simple question after many test

Reaction score
I would like to ask a question at all. This is one of the most beautiful phantom software and hardware testing forums. .... did anyone ever get the p3s back to the starting distance?
After downgrading .... hardware interventions ... etc. Many users, after the notorious 1.6.8 have reduced the range of p3s of a tenth. No one without amplifiers has ever been able to go back to the original range? For example with downgrade with debug?

I run Stock with all updates to firmware and app. I have never had major issues. I have been getting the distance it says, but only in areas where there is little interference in the 2.4Ghz band, like my in-laws' farm. It is basically since there is so much use on that frequency in populated areas.

Reactions: SkyHog
I would like to ask a question at all. This is one of the most beautiful phantom software and hardware testing forums. .... did anyone ever get the p3s back to the starting distance?
After downgrading .... hardware interventions ... etc. Many users, after the notorious 1.6.8 have reduced the range of p3s of a tenth. No one without amplifiers has ever been able to go back to the original range? For example with downgrade with debug?
What did you get, and now what do you get?
Upload your flight logs, Good, Bad and Ugly.
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Share your results if you dare, copy, then paste the url here.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl