A public "Thank You" to RedHotPoker!

Reaction score
After reading many threads on the RealFlight program and the praises that RHP gave it, I finally got off of my wallet and bought RealFlight 7.5 from a local hobby shop. I could've gotten it cheaper online but decided to give a local shop the $.

I was concerned that my ThinkPad T440s wouldn't run the graphics at acceptable levels, but I 'm happy to report that at the "highest" level is nice enough. I may try extreme later. Their website does not recommend integrated graphics cards on laptops, but on my T440s, with an integrated Intel graphics chip it works fine.

I tried to install it on my Macbook Pro with Win7 in a VM via Parallels but was met with much disappointment. It may be a Parallels issue as I have not updated in a while.

Again thanks RHP, you are the happiest go-lucky-guy that I sort-of know and I appreciate your positive postings.

Tim

Hey thanks bud, that's pretty heart felt stuff, to be thanked publicly like this. Not something I am used to, as it just don't happen.
Awkward!! Hahaha
As I stated in my PM in reply to yours, RF it is a great program, with so many parameters & user controllable variables, it's darn right awesome.

When you get a bit more familiar with RealFlight, you will find that we can actually create our very own private or public airfield and invite other members in, to your flight area to fly with you. Or you may also join others in their fields to fly. It's crazy fun. You'll need a mic and speakers or a headset with mic. Many guys are digitally talented enough to add their own aircraft designs or even create new models. And these are sometimes made available to the general public to add to your kit if you like it.
Love the Scenarios, particularly flying at night. As all of the various models are all well lit up with colored LED's. ;-)

Anyway, lucky you, and congrats on a smart choice. Thanks eh.

RedHotPoker

Seeing this makes me glad I downloaded this forum app even more so. Great community!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey bud, welcome & thanks, it's nice to have you join us on here.
Great place to learn, share and plenty of joking around amongst the regular knuckle heads. Hahaha
And you all "knows" who you all are, eh? ;-)

Seriously though, please enjoy your time well spent, while reading the thoughts and experiences here. Plenty to learn and understand of the intricacies & foibles within the Phantom.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl