Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

A friend's inquiry about taking a drone to Europe.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Chuck26287, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Chuck26287

A friend of mine who is aware I have a drone has informed me he and a friend are going to Europe, and they're taking a drone for AP/Video work. We couldn't talk at length right then, and I don't even know what model drone he's talking about, but he is a high school teacher, and they want to photograph/video battlefields, mostly in Belgium and France. Can anyone suggest any websites they should review and any pertinent info on traveling abroad from the USA to those location with a drone, and the relative laws they need to educate themselves on? Who is the regulating agency in that area and do they have a general website available for this kind of info/FAQs? My hope is to get a thread going that covers this kind of a trip abroad and then get him/them on this site to review it and even participate with a possible list of specific sites he/they plan to visit.

Any help from those of you in that area of the world is greatly appreciated!

2. RCF - DRONE

I am planning to take mine to Germany in July, am also very curious.... Will be working on calling Delts to find out more, will let you...

3. worldsoutro

Curious about this as well