A 3. Setting Distance and alt perimeters

Reaction score
Since buying this amazing quad, the times its flown , mainly I've not set alt and distance peramitters . This evening I have, but the quad isn't listening to me. Eg setting max alt 138 feet and max distance from me 260 feet from transmitter.
Why is it not taking any notice. Setting made with both trains and quad powered up..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

There's both feet and meters options. Being in the uk and me being old fashioned, I chose feet. .

There's both feet and meters options. Being in the uk and me being old fashioned, I chose feet. .

I've also set my display to read Imperial (feet) rather then metric (meters). However, my altitude and distance settings remain displayed in meters. Check your settings displaying distance/altitude parameters. You may see a small "m" indicating meters. Just trying to be helpful.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
However, following selecting feet in settings and hitting DONE on my iPad mini 3 keyboard, the GO display bottom left hand side of screen confirms feet is set.
Then while flying, I monitor the figures which exceed my selection . It's almost as if I've set nothing.

Sent from my iPad

On 17 Mar 2016, at 8:24 pm, PhantomPilots.com <[email protected]> wrote:

DJI Phantom Forum
grenville, aljoseph replied to a thread you are watching at DJI Phantom Forum.

Advanced - A 3. Setting Distance and alt perimeters
aljoseph

grenville

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app I've also set my display to read Imperial (feet) rather then metric (meters). However, my altitude and distance settings remain displayed in meters. Check your settings displaying distance/altitude parameters. You may see a small "m" indicating meters. Just trying to be helpful.
View This Thread
Unread Watched Threads
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit DJI Phantom Forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Advanced - A 3. Setting Distance and alt perimeters at DJI Phantom Forum with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

DJI Phantom Forum

Sorted. Yes there IS an option to set feet as well as meters in the GO app. But it DOESNT work.. .. Meters does.

Set your altitude limit at 45 and your distance limit at 85. I'll bet the Phantom will be more in line with your expectations. It doesn't matter that you've set your parameters in the app to imperial rather than metric. Distance and altitude will be displayed in meters, like it or not.

Thanks aljoseph. You are spot on. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl