$ 875 - Phantom V1.1.1 - Zenmuse -10X 2700mah Maddog

Reaction score
Phantom V1.1.1
- Zenmuse upgrade board
- Canbus mod (use iOSD or anything else easily without having the additional weight of a PMU.
- Everything that comes from the factory(box, brand new tx, charger, props, battery ect...)
- Perfect condition (the only wear is on the XT60 battery lead, I taped over it to give it more strength at the first sign of any slices from the phantom shell)
- I have flown this Phantom 15-20 flights and it performs flawlessly
- Brand new P2 TX (with USB Upgrade port)

Zenmuse H3-2D
- Perfect condition
- Recent warranty replacement for faulty unit, so it has hardly been used
- Minimal use (maybe 15 flights)
- Includes box, GCU, 1/8th video cable, black balls, grey balls and canbus cable

10x MADDOG 2700MAH 3S Batteries
- Enough batteries to fly for hours, literally! (I got about 13-14 minute flight times with P2 props, zenmuse/goprohero3B+)
- 5 of the batteries only have 1 flight on them, the other 5 have roughly 5 flights on them. Always treated well and charged on a high end balance charger.

I'm asking $875(net to me) for the package, I'll pay shipping within the continental US. If you're outside that, let me know and I'll look it up and possibly cover it. If that doesn't sound fair to you, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Other Options:
GoPro Hero3 (not plus). You can add it to the package for $300
- Extra battery
- 32GB Card
- Original accessories(might be missing one sticky mount or something)

1W FPV TX. You can ad it to the package and I'll install it before shipping for an additional $50.
- Works perfectly, only used twice. I switched frequencies so this got put away shortly after purchase.
- Includes everything you get from the factory and an extra JST cable to make the instal easier.
- Extra set of TX and RX antennas that performed WAY better than the stock antennas(cost over $40 just for these!)
- Just get a Boscam compatible receiver/monitor and you'll be set with one of the best FPV setups available!

DJI BTU Module. I will install it into quad before shipping if you purchase it. $45.
-Installed once to tune gains on this P1 through canbus mod.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• kit.JPG
    kit.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 455
  • maddog.JPG
    maddog.JPG
    342.9 KB · Views: 485
  • 1W TX.JPG
    1W TX.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 497
Quick thread update... I found a bunch(10+) of aftermarket P2/Vision Props that I can include if sold for the full asking price.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl