7th channel on TX stripped.

Reaction score
Noticed today that the plastic screw for the 7th channel gimbal pitch control is stripped. I was using a small screwdriver to verify my gimbal install.

Anyone know if the dji 7th channel lever will still work, or any other for that matter?

Thanks.

Probably won't beable to turn it if it's stripped and if it does it will have a lot of play and suck to use. Just pop it open and wire your own pot there. I was happy I did when I had my stock controller.

anyone here who knows how many ohms the pot is?

I've been thinking of making (1) a digital pot with a spring loaded micro push up/down switch (using a X9C103) , or a (2) preset 5 position micro switch with different resisters in it to match the ohms for the needed tilt.

Actually let me rephrase that.

My phillips #1 screwdrivewr doesn't make it turn which it did maybe 2-3 times prior, but I can still see the square thread inside the plastic port screw.

Looking at the DJI tilt lever, the phillips end is totally flat and I "think" it should still sit in the threads.

Can anyone easily turn that pitch screw with a #1 screw or is it made for a bigger one?

Thanks again.

Yes I can also turn mine with my finger. It has the same resistance as the lower one.

If the tilt lever doesn't sit in the pot properly, I thought of adding a small washer between the metal rod lever and the back of the transmitter to make it go further in the grooves.

That or just glue it in there and remove the collar of the antenna to put in straight in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl