7th channel feature from drone expert

Reaction score
Im pretty much tired of waiting for the app upgrade for channel 7 function and was wondering if anybody has the circuit and if you could tell me the pros and cons of it. Also do you think that it will be superior to using an app(when its released) for the bypass?

Yeah I have already seen the video but I still was wondering the pros and cons of the circuit and if it will be a more quality experience than using the app...

My understanding of the 7th channel is that it is the tilt control for the camera. Currently DJI have set it so the only way to control it is through the App.

If it was either Lever or Knob controlled it would give the operator more control over the speed and accuracy of tilting the camera leading to smoother video.

JWarren said:
What exactly will the 7th channel do? Thank you!

Upskirting. 7th channel controls the tilt. It's on everyones wish list!!! DJI decided to deprecated so they can forcefully use it in the DJI app. Both gyro and touch screen is horrid on the app.

I'm trying to find the link. Someone here bought the DE module that allows the tilt to be smooth. I cant recall but I heard the DE module is more analogue in movement compared to the Vision+ Utility. The Vision+ Utility I heard is just an override of the DJI APP software so the movement is the same as the app and can be steppy in movement. You also have to enable it before flight.

jasonb777 said:
Im pretty much tired of waiting for the app upgrade for channel 7 function and was wondering if anybody has the circuit and if you could tell me the pros and cons of it. Also do you think that it will be superior to using an app(when its released) for the bypass?

Same as you, I got tired of waiting..."will it work...won't it work". The more I thought about it the more I didn’t really fancy the idea of having to run the tool2 to turn on X1 every time something like an update turned it off or having to run the app to enable the hack to override the DJI app before flying plus other concerns. Long story short, I ordered the DE kit the other day.

They reckon on 1 to 2 weeks for it to arrive so I’ll let you know what happens.

It cost a little more than €85 by the time they added Tax + Shipping. Finished up at €123.94 all in so in real money £102.31

There was a mention somewhere on one of the boards here from a guy that fitted one but he didn't mention any details.

I have one fitted it works well. Move the lever and it arcs 90 degrees from straight down to forward and vice versa. I have not managed to get it to work in small increments as suggested by the Dronexpert video.Easy to fit and set up.

I have one on a p2v and it is great! I ordered one for the + July 3rd and am still waiting. DE is in the Netherlands and they take a 10 day holiday in July. I sent an inquiry last week, and actually got a reply blaming the holiday and bug fixing (GS compatibility). They claim all 7th channel orders should be delivered "around" next week! :lol:

Recieved and installed mine today. Works pretty good.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407959274.080656.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407959274.080656.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 394
:cry: where's mine?
:roll: I am still waiting! When did you order your Chanel 7 adaptor?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl