$700 phantom 4 with 3 batteries, car charger, backpack, carbon fiber props,boosted remote controller

Reaction score
Has one problem, it needs a new motor replacement. I will include a brand new motor unopened. All you need to do is install it and you are RTF.

Also has carbon fiber props and sunshade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
$500 raised to $800. Why don't you replace the motor yourself and sell a working one bro?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Well I bought 2 mavics so I am going to be busy with them. I figured it's not worth putting time into replacing the p4 motor. Therefore, I just want to sell for the money rather than dealing with it.

The price is fair Imo. It includes a boosted controller. Sorry, I forgot to include that into the original price you wanted.

Just curious on what you get for distance with the maxx uav
I never tested its limits. I got it boosted so that my connection is more secure and solid. In those terms, 100% success rate. Never lost connection even when flying low in between buildings.

Has one problem, it needs a new motor replacement. I will include a brand new motor unopened. All you need to do is install it and you are RTF.

The rc is upgraded with Maxxuav Evo Light Kit + Maxxrange antenna. A $300 value. The distance you can get on this thing is unreal.
That antenna is the ITE-DBS02 not the Maxxrange. Not trying to bust your chops, just don't want the buyer to give you kickback when they realize it.

Reactions: TomCruise06

The rc is upgraded with Maxxuav Evo Light Kit + Maxxrange antenna. A $300 value. The distance you can get on this thing is unreal.

Still have this for sale?

That antenna is the ITE-DBS02 not the Maxxrange. Not trying to bust your chops, just don't want the buyer to give you kickback when they realize it.
Hi tony, yes that is correct. I made a mistake on naming my boosted controller. ITE-DBS02 is what I have.

Hi tony, yes that is correct. I made a mistake on naming my boosted controller. ITE-DBS02 is what I have.
No worries, I just didnt want someone to buy it, then give you crap when they realized it too.

No worries, I just didnt want someone to buy it, then give you crap when they realized it too.
Thanks for looking out. RC boosted setup works flawlessly.

If nobody sees the bargain I am offering, then plan B would be to just hold onto my nice setup in hope that somebody will start selling "mavic style" aircraft bodies for the p4. Would be a fun little project having a boosted p4 in a mavic form factor. That would be a good reason for me to bust out my tools and start a nice new project.

The main reason I am selling is because I need compact portabability. P4 was getting too heavy to carry on my back everywhere all day long. Would rather carry a mavic around.

Last edited:
Ok guys I am closing this thread. Finally found some time on a Sunday afternoon to replace the motor. She runs and flies like new. I will play with it for a bit and then post videos and pics proving its excellent condition. That is if I decide to sell later.

=======P4 and accessories no longer for sale===== P4 is fixed and running beautifully.

Awesome. I was going over 5 YouTube videos on how to replace the motor. Was planning to order a screwdriver and repair kit. [emoji846] Good luck

Awesome. I was going over 5 YouTube videos on how to replace the motor. Was planning to order a screwdriver and repair kit. [emoji846] Good luck

Took 2 hours to no problem. I gotta say, even though I use the mavic as my main, the p4 feels so good to fly. It feels so solid and is so dependable. Something about having some weight behind it makes it feel powerful.

you really tempted me to buy this one that I was ready to ask forgiveness from my wife after buying this. My wife will be mad at me if She sees me buying another one as I just got a P3A. I am very new to flying a drone but fascinated to fly.

Just unsure where to fly in my area without getting into trouble and cops.

Come on you're tom cruise! Just hit the after burners!

I've never flown a p3 before, but the p4 feels powerful and I love the feel of the controls. Mavic is good too, but there is a sense of refinement when flying the p4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan