6 Facts DJI Didn’t Tell You About Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2

Reaction score
It was bound to happen, the inevitable comparisons between the Phantom 4 Pro and the Inspire 2. With all the recent updates of the Inspire and the Phantom 4, one of the biggest factor is the camera. Both Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 now can shoot a timelapse with minimum interval between the photos of 2 seconds. On previous models minimum interval was 10 seconds. So now due to the more powerful image processor we don’t have to wait forever to create couple of seconds of timelapse.

leak-phantom4-pro-eyedrone-milano-003-800x533.jpg

Im thinking it's the DJI go 4 that allows a 2 second or am I wrong? Because I did a 2 second time lapse with my P4,

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It was bound to happen, the inevitable comparisons between the Phantom 4 Pro and the Inspire 2. With all the recent updates of the Inspire and the Phantom 4, one of the biggest factor is the camera. Both Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 now can shoot a timelapse with minimum interval between the photos of 2 seconds. On previous models minimum interval was 10 seconds. So now due to the more powerful image processor we don’t have to wait forever to create couple of seconds of timelapse.

leak-phantom4-pro-eyedrone-milano-003-800x533.jpg
Turn off DNG/RAW and nominate JPG. Then it will give you more timelapse interval options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen