$50 gift card lottery for a survey!!

Reaction score
Researchers at Syracuse University are recruiting participants for a survey to better understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones (a.k.a, unmanned aerial vehicle).

The survey will take 10-20 minutes. At the end of the survey, we will lottery a $50 gift card for every 25 participants.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the following link to start the survey:
Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions

If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected].

Thank you!

Research Team
Syracuse University

Researchers at Syracuse University are recruiting participants for a survey to better understand people’s attitudes and perceptions towards drones (a.k.a, unmanned aerial vehicle).

The survey will take 10-20 minutes. At the end of the survey, we will lottery a $50 gift card for every 25 participants.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the following link to start the survey:
Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions

If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected].

Thank you!

Research Team
Syracuse University
Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but your use of "Flied" instead of flew or flown is really bothering me with this survey.

Is 'flied' a viable past tense of fly?
Answer Wiki
The past tense of "fly" is always "flew." The only exception is in baseball and softball, where "flied" (from a "fly out") is correct.

For a University sponsored survey, I would expect better.

Ok, sheepishly stepping down of that soapbox.

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but your use of "Flied" instead of flew or flown is really bothering me with this survey.

Is 'flied' a viable past tense of fly?
Answer Wiki
The past tense of "fly" is always "flew." The only exception is in baseball and softball, where "flied" (from a "fly out") is correct.

For a University sponsored survey, I would expect better.

Ok, sheepishly stepping down of that soapbox.

Thank you point out the the grammar mistake. The truth is that I'm not a native speaker, and before you pointed it out, I didn't notice the mistake. Thank you for correcting it! I've make the changes in the survey.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Thank you point out the the grammar mistake. The truth is that I'm not a native speaker, and before you pointed it out, I didn't notice the mistake. Thank you for correcting it! I've make the changes in the survey.
No problem. I thought is was a reasonable and well thought out survey. I hope you share the final results with us here.

It is one of the better surveys that have been posted to this forum.
Valid questions with some great choices to answer from.
Again, I'm curious to see what the end results show about people's perceptions of drones.

It is one of the better surveys that have been posted to this forum.
Valid questions with some great choices to answer from.
Again, I'm curious to see what the end results show about people's perceptions of drones.
Thank you! As a promise, I will post the result to the forum once we have it. It's very hard for us to get participants who have experiences with drone or own drones. If you can help us distribute the survey and get more participants (you know, if you have friends who also have drones, ask them to fill in the survey), that will be great!

We want to help the drone community with our results. If people have misguided perception, we want to correct it. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: GoodnNuff
The survey is still open. Please take some time and participate the survey! You can win $50!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl