4k sample video request

Reaction score
Can someone post a link to a 4k sample video straight from the P3 Pro. Something short like 10 to 15 seconds. I just want to experiment with the software I currently use and see how it handles it. I would also like to scale it back to 1080P and see what type of zoom I can get. I could find one on youtube, but I'm not sure it would be the same ?? not sure what "processing" youtube does... if its the same.. I know how to get videos from youtube.. not a problem.

Can someone post a link to a 4k sample video straight from the P3 Pro. Something short like 10 to 15 seconds. I just want to experiment with the software I currently use and see how it handles it. I would also like to scale it back to 1080P and see what type of zoom I can get. I could find one on youtube, but I'm not sure it would be the same ?? not sure what "processing" youtube does... if its the same.. I know how to get videos from youtube.. not a problem.

YouTube compresses the crap out of the video. RAW 4K from the P3 are huge files.

You Tube, Vimeo and all other video hosting sites will recompress your video to their specs. Send them the highest resolution that you can. You Tube is hosting 4K now, but most people don't have the internet speed to show it well.
I shoot 4K on my GoPro Hero4 and output 1080 from my editing program because that process gives me a lot of room for zoom and crop to remove the props from the image without compromising the quality.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl