4-pin on camera not connected - Reason why I don't get any preview in app? Where does the cable connect from?

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have a P2V that I took over as it did not work.
It works now, however when we assembled there was one cable that we didn't connect - there are three on the camera and the one we didn't think of the the single "small" connection that is on the other side.

I have connected the two larger ribbon-cables, but I cannot seem to figure out where the small one 4-pins cable comes from?

And despite that one being disconnected, may that be the reason why I don't get any telemetry/video-feed in the vision-app?
I found the WiFi and use a range-booster.

Can anyone provide info/picture of where that last connector comes from, and tell me what it does?
'
Greets,

Hi there!

I have a P2V that I took over as it did not work.
It works now, however when we assembled there was one cable that we didn't connect - there are three on the camera and the one we didn't think of the the single "small" connection that is on the other side.

I have connected the two larger ribbon-cables, but I cannot seem to figure out where the small one 4-pins cable comes from?

And despite that one being disconnected, may that be the reason why I don't get any telemetry/video-feed in the vision-app?
I found the WiFi and use a range-booster.

Can anyone provide info/picture of where that last connector comes from, and tell me what it does?
'
Greets,

2 aerials
1 cable to anti interference board
1 cable fits into rear of wifi module
1 cable splits into 2 plugs , 1 small fits socket on wifi module and other goes into socket at rear of board (see pic) marked CAM
Power is single Grey cable from socket marked Fan

Attachments

• 4546B8DB-6CE6-4269-8EFA-4C95780F7492.jpeg
    4546B8DB-6CE6-4269-8EFA-4C95780F7492.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 323
Hey there!

Thank you for the info.
Can you point on the image you have where the one this guy is holding goes in the other end?

, that plug terminates 2 places, the socket marked CAM and the socket on the right side of the module when looking at the module with the aerial sockets on the left front

If not sure use a multi meter in continuity mode to pin out the cables

Pretty sure it’s these 2
1BDDBF85-602B-457A-AE8B-E5DA78A4CEF5.jpeg

Here is the cable loose

E5ABD5B8-7130-4D89-8842-911457B72C53.jpeg

Attachments

• 480EE083-4E7D-4DE2-A848-374CA7E87680.jpeg
    480EE083-4E7D-4DE2-A848-374CA7E87680.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 261
Hey there!
Thank you for the pictures, I'll take a look at it when I get home from work!

Tell me, what does that cable do?
Some say that it is for the pitching, but seems more reasonable that this is the one that keeps me from getting anything.

Hi there!
I checked, one of the cables were put at "CAN".
I removed it from there and stretched it down to the 4-pin on the camera/holder and BAM, telemetry!

Only thing now is that I get "Remove gimbal clamp" and something about a motor error sometimes.

The motor does make some scratch-noises, and I have not fully assembled it onto the bird yet, but hey, I do get telemetry now!
Thank you guys, I am now one step further then I was!

Only thing now is that I get "Remove gimbal clamp" and something about a motor error sometimes.
!

Sounds like the arm is catching as it yaws, the arm is fixed to the top yaw motor with hex screw, move the arm to the side and you will see the hex screw, loosen it and move the arm down a fraction and tighten the screw and then try again,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT