4 months with P3S...now itching for a Mavic....too soon?

i have tried Litchi, used all the modes. I just think I want the longer range and smaller size. Anyone else made the jump from P3S to Mavic in such a short time?
I am feeling ya bro! i got a p3s on black friday last year and already am looking to upgrade! the mavics are sweet for their size and capability.

I'm hoping to pull the trigger soon. Every time I fly the range holds me back. I wish I had just got the Advanced. That would probably have ticked all my boxes from the get go.

I got my Mavic before I got my P3S, love the Mavic vary easy to transport, and flies great. The crash avoidance features are great but often the front sensors think the sun is an obstacle and it stops mid air. those days I usually turn of the obstacle avoidance.

Be advised, it seems pretty delicate compared to the P3S, but aside from the tiny gimbal they are pretty tough.

Last edited:
i have tried Litchi, used all the modes. I just think I want the longer range and smaller size. Anyone else made the jump from P3S to Mavic in such a short time?
Hi im thinking mavric or inspire now,,just today someone 3 houses up got gota mav,went well to even i was wowed by it,,if u can fly p3 you b sweet,,just like ridin a bike,,:eek::)

I have found an easy solution to resolving an issue such as yours.
Not having the £1,200 or so that a Mavic costs in the U.K. Makes the decision making process so much easier!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl