365 days of phantom

very nice....I like all the change in locations...it tells a story of how you have traveled with your phantom. I also love the shots of you in there flying it. Puts a personal touch on the video that often gets lost in the landscape shots.

wow. You've visited soooo many places! thumbs up!

and is it just my feeling - or You did this video chronically? It seems that You fly MICH better in the end than in the beginning ;) amazing shots anyway!

Nicely done!

Very cool,
My friend! I enjoyed watching.
You have filmed places most only dream of even
Visiting! So much beauty in the world! Video was very
Well edited, and peaceful, and relaxing to watch!
Put me in a GREAT mood , now I'm off to PAINT THE TOWN!
Actually, to paint my garage! Lol ( paint the town sounded better ! )

Anyhow,
Thanks for sharing your video , and pieces of your life with us!
A+ my friend! Keep up the great work!

Take care, Fly safe!

Loved it. So many of the scenes were incredible, but I think for some reason my favorite was the keyboard shot.

nice!
grat video. two thumbs up!

That was great.

You sure travelled a lot.
It shows I really need to take my bird out more often.

Thanks for sharing

pietrekpong said:
wow. You've visited soooo many places! thumbs up!

and is it just my feeling - or You did this video chronically? It seems that You fly MICH better in the end than in the beginning ;) amazing shots anyway!

Yes, I've tried to follow some sort of chronological line between the shots :)

Excellent video:
    • Duration is perfect
      Takes are beautiful
      Synchronization with music is pleasant

gr8 video, two thumbs up!

Could yo share what equipment you are using? are u stabilizing with the video editor? which gimbal, camera, phantom...

Well done! Dexter Britain is one of my favorites. I must have 30 of his arrangements and use them often. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your comments guys!

lalvar40 said:
Excellent video:
Could yo share what equipment you are using? are u stabilizing with the video editor? which gimbal, camera, phantom...

For FPV I am using a 5.8GHz 200mW video transmitter and a 7-inch screen with integrated video receiver.
For stabilization, I have a zenmuse h3-2d on my phantom and I also use the warp stabilizer in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 when it does not distort the footage too much.

bpippin said:
What kind of case/backpack do you use to travel with your Phantom?

I use a regular backpack, it's pretty big there's one main compartment where the phantom, controller and batteries fit easily. I usually remove the propellers and wrap them in shirts :)
The brand is Eagle Creek and I bought it at Sport Chalet when I was in the U.S, if you want to check it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl