360 Pano not going to plan appreciate some help.

Reaction score
Hello Just bought a P4 Pro after flying a couple of years with another brand, Went to try pano sphere today went to approx. 100ft to try and pressed button most of the pictures are out of focus and some look like only partial frame shot. would appreciate some help please. set to jpeg autofocus.

I've tested mine yesterday, played around with the ISO and aperture settings. Had mine at f5.6-f8 for the below shot is much better than my first trial shot when it was very windy and the craft was not stable at all. Overall I love the new update, DJI just needs to fix the lag and aircraft disconnected issue.

26114043_10156207781533217_7886988103783835261_n.jpg

make sure you have room for your drone to move in case the craft decided to go disconnected or ATT mode. Always be prepared. =)
Good luck!

Thanks have had 4 flights so far, I am interested in still photography so trying to get the images good,do you hav eto host the images somewhere to display here.
:)

Thanks have had 4 flights so far, I am interested in still photography so trying to get the images good,do you hav eto host the images somewhere to display here.
:)

Nah, just click on the "Upload a File" button next to your "Post Reply". You'll have a choice attached to a thumbnail or full size.

Reactions: Highland Drone
If you are noticing lag, that's something to do with your tablet rather than a DJI issue.

Is not just me experiencing this as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3