32 channel hack

Reaction score
Will this void the warranty? I noticed it's device specific . It's on my phone but my tablet.Concern is this,if I have a flyaway,will they know I was using channel 32 for example.

Fly away is not possible, because when you lost the signal, your drone after few seconds stop still on air. The drone turn automatic in Gps mode ( you have to Pray do not lost a Gps signal, this is realy very dangerous). If you select a channel on manuale mode, you will can see the radio signal on your smartphone and make a change it before to have total lost.
Sorry my english, I'm a italian guy and my english is only on the road :).
I live on Italy and not have a 32 channel show in my app dji go4, because are setting by europeean law.
To can use 32 channel in Italy or Europe, I have to change on the smartphone my setting language, From ITALIANO to English Us. And the dji go 4 app work with all 32 channel and I can select on a manual mode... I can tell that if you use 32 channel in manual mode this not pregiudice your warranty and all is good and safety ( remember: your drone still on air and you can change the channel).
But change the channel in manual mode is only loser time... the system is perfect and the radio controller will make a automatic change of the best channel .
Change the channel on manual mode is better when you are at lot of people with a lot of same drone.
Only improvement is due the trassmission link....you will make a choise of the trasmission band and have a more and stabile image ( with more delay).
I hope you have understand my bad english, ciao

Will this void the warranty? I noticed it's device specific . It's on my phone but my tablet.Concern is this,if I have a flyaway,will they know I was using channel 32 for example.

I can't say 100% for sure but the only way I'd see them knowing is if the logs record the channel you were on at the time. So far, I've not seen anyone mention this. The changed file resides in the Go application folder so they would not know about that.

Fly away is not possible, because when you lost the signal, your drone after few seconds stop still on air. The drone turn automatic in Gps mode ( you have to Pray do not lost a Gps signal, this is realy very dangerous). If you select a channel on manuale mode, you will can see the radio signal on your smartphone and make a change it before to have total lost.

Fly aways _can_ and _do_ happen bu they are rare. Also, _if_ the channel is stored in the flight log, it would show if it were changed and when.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan