P3 Firmware 3/16 firmware failure 1.7.0060

Reaction score
Name: Rudy Stamm
Product Serial Number: P79DCJ17030507
Briefly describe your problem::drone was working okay after the previous firmware update. Today I went to fly and the app informed me that a firmware update is due for aircraft,camera and rc. It allowed me to do the rc from the Dji app. I took a short 5 min flight and boxed it up went home.
I downloaded the firmware to my SD card reinstalled in aircraft and after a period of time had a failure notification. Powered aircraft off checked SD card pulled it out and reinserted powered on and this time a loud. Steady beep- beep-beep. Or d-d-d if you prefer slow flash red light arm lamps are not lit and am unable to connect to Dji app. I formatted the SD card and downloaded firmware again. Same beeping ,light and unable to connect. Please let me know what to do ASAP. Just purchased 2/3/16 "Drones Plus "Honolulu,hi.

Sincerely
Rudy Stamm

Briefly describe your problem::drone was working okay after the previous firmware update. Today I went to fly and the app informed me that a firmware update is due for aircraft,camera and rc. It allowed me to do the rc from the Dji app. I took a short 5 min flight and boxed it up went home.
I downloaded the firmware to my SD card reinstalled in aircraft and after a period of time had a failure notification. Powered aircraft off checked SD card pulled it out and reinserted powered on and this time a loud. Steady beep- beep-beep. Or d-d-d if you prefer slow flash red light arm lamps are not lit and am unable to connect to Dji app. I formatted the SD card and downloaded firmware again. Same beeping ,light and unable to connect. Please let me know what to do ASAP. Just purchased 2/3/16 "Drones Plus "Honolulu,hi.

Sincerely
Rudy Stamm
I have the same problem, but the connection is ok and i can start the motors. The only problem besides update failure is that i dont have a camera image anymore on my ipad

Sincerely
Rudy Stamm
I figured it out. It is a completely different louder beeping. Than first upgrade. You gotta just let it run. Way louder though. Seems like a problem. Let it run and it. Updates correctly. All good now

I have the same problem, but the connection is ok and i can start the motors. The only problem besides update failure is that i dont have a camera image anymore on my ipad

I posted a separate topic in the P3 A/P forum that my camera works fine for stills but won't go into video mode. Is this what you experienced after the firmware upgrade or no image at all in still mode?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl